FL 202 flux processing unit
Standalone system to control flux density.
The FL 202 works with an electronic automatic control system. The measured value is acquired by lift measurement using DMS.
The density is measured continuously and an appropriate solvent (e.g. isopropyl alcohol) is added automatically in the correct dosage if the upper limit is exceeded. The solder quality is thus maintained constantly at a high level over a long period. As a result, hardly any further dirt accumulates in the entire flux system and flux savings of up to 50% are possible.
The flux processing unit can be coupled directly with one or more flux stations. It is possible to operate the FL 202 in the circulation system. In this case, the flux to be processed is channelled into the reservoir (load capacity 13 litres) by return connection. After a period X, the flux is ready for use and can be fed into the system. The electronics stand out for their high and intuitive ease of use.
They include the following features:
- Remotely controllable by mobile ergonomic touchscreen operator terminal (2 – 5 m cable)
- Continuous density control
- Infinitely adjustable density values using buttons on the LED display – 0.7 g/cm3 – 0.95 g/cm3
Error message in the event that the set target value is not reached
- Interface: RS 232 possible as an option
- Feed hopper for flux with holder
- It is possible to see into all containers through a Perspex disc and it is possible to visually see into and check them with marked min. and max. levels
- For your safety, the system has an adequate collecting tray in case of damage
- All containers are emptied completely from the lowest point
- Extraction stop valve with side outlet for filling into a container
Based on an electronic lift measurement, it was possible to omit fragile mechanical float levels (aerometers).
The density is adjusted directly by numerical specification of the desired value outside the device.
Various status messages allow an immediate overview of the media conditions and thus allow optimal process reliability as well as convenient adaptation to changing process parameters.
Using optimal interfaces, the plant can communicate with superior control units.
Customer-specific solutions can be implemented here.